Sunday, September 13, 2009

Keeping my chin up!!

So its sunday night, back to the weekly grind of school/work tmrw. One more day closer toward my end goal, thats what I have to keep thinking, and all this time my 16 month old son is spending at the daycare will pay off. He will have a mommy that is well educated and can support her family! I just have to keep thinking of the positive. If I start dwelling on the fact that since I went so part-time over the past two and a half years (bcz of being pregnant and having a baby), that I really have only one years worth of credits.... well I start getting overwhelmed and want to give up!

But thats why I am really glad to have found some other mothers at UA. I know that if they can do it, so can I. I have met some really strong determined single mothers who I can only aspire to be like with my only family. I am lucky to have a husband and a son in my life to help me, but that doesnt make things automatically easy. I married really young and did things a little out of order. But thats how life goes sometimes! Well.... until next time, I will continue to do what I do. Trying to do the best that I can do with my son! (and heres a pic of him just for fun:)


Until Next Time! ~Mommy Jessica

No comments:

Post a Comment