Friday, September 18, 2009

A typical night in the life of a student mom:

Well every night is a little bit different (btw work and different class days) but most days heres how it goes for me.....
  • get home about 630 pm after a full day of work or school
  • help make dinner, something we can eat and something for my son
  • at 7 we either play outside for a while, or go for a walk.
  • I give Lincoln a bath, he loves bathtime, while we listen to the Bob Marley for kids cd.
  • We read a few books and sing songs in his room while we play in the ball tent.
  • Then I sing skinamarinkydinkydink while we lay him down in his crib... its about 8 pm at this time
Since school started this semester, I dont get very much time with Lincoln. Thats the hardest part of this semester, harder than any test or anything else. So on nights like these I try to make the best use of the time that I do have with him. We turn off the tv, and the computer, and we just get down and spend time together.
So after bedtime its my time to hang out with my hubby and dogs, do some homework, and computer time, and watch some movies or tv!

Until Next Time! ~Mommy Jessica

1 comment:

  1. hey Jess, I understand how you feel. My night is a little bit like yours: I feed the kids dinner, give them a bath and then study before I go to bed. Two of my children are in school also so I have to help them with their homework plus do housework, laundry, etc. Sometimes, I feel like it will never end!!
    Jen

    ReplyDelete