Monday, October 5, 2009

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

Ok. I had to get it out. Its only 718 am right now and Im already having meltdowns. Lincoln is on his way to the babysitter. I didnt even get to say much of a goodbye to him in the rush of the things, and I have a midterm in an hour and a half, and test and another quiz later on today..........

Breathe In. Breathe Out. Breathe In. Breathe Out.

Im. Just. Gonna. Take. This. Day. One. Sentence. At. A. Time.
Then Back to work tmrw (first day since getting my wisdom teeth pulled)

Really all I want right now is a big hug and a kiss from my little man.

yeah.... a little something like that.


Until Next Time! ~Mommy Jessica

1 comment:

  1. Hey Jess,
    I know exactly how you feel...biochem was difficult as always, I have a quiz 2moro, and a midterm on Thurs. (At least all my tests weren't on the same day like yours!:( ). At least we'll be able to breathe at the end of the week (maybe) and I am definetly having a family day this weekend! Just me and the kids and my husband spending lots of time together!

    Hang in there Jess. It will all be worth it in the end!

    Until next time...
    Jen

    ReplyDelete