Thursday, October 8, 2009

I hate flu season

ugh its here, and we've already missed our first day. Monday Camryn had a cold, and while it was in it's last stages it was still to bad to be sent to daycare. So mommy and cam had a fun play at home day. Actually, we both just slept a lot, and mommy caught up on some homework, which was a nice day. I don't like missing classes but i was relieved to find i didn't miss much! Now on to battling the rest of the season. We've had flu shots so hopefully we stay pretty safe!

Has anyone thought about getting the H1N1 shot for their kid? They're going to be avaliable soon, and I'm just unsure of what to do. Her doctor said she really didn't need one, but there's so much hype... any advice?? Oh, and what about you? It's supposedly targeted at the younger generation- THATS US!! I don't want to get it either!!!

ugh, well thank goodness for the weekend, good luck with next week!
Kelsey

1 comment:

  1. I know i just had this convo with my hubby the other day about getting flu shots and the h1n1 shot.... havent done any so far but i dont want to risk it... who knows? But I hope everyones feeling better in your house, flu season SUCKS!

    ReplyDelete