Wednesday, October 28, 2009

MAMA And Lip Service Halloween Party!

I thought it was a good fun time! The children really loved playing together so that was fun. There was pizza, candy, cookies (informative cookies at that) and drinks. Lincoln, my 18 month old, made lots of fun new friends. He ran around in his roaring 20's gangster costume and he just looked so adorable. I really believe the party was fun. Yeah it might have been a kinda weird mix for some of us just because on one hand there were kids running around, and on the other there were pamphlets on safe sex and penis/boob cookies. To me its not a big deal cause my son is young enough that he doesnt understand, and really it was fun to meet new people and see all the neat costumes, but I could also see if you had older kids how it might take some explaining to them lol. But here are some pictures of the party! Hope you enjoy!













No comments:

Post a Comment