Sunday, October 4, 2009

BioChem is making my life difficult!!

Hey everyone!
I have a test tomorrow in Biochem and this subject is a lot harder than I thought it would be! I knew it wouldn't be a cake-walk, but I didn't think I would be spending hours trying to figure out how to do one problem. Maybe if the book was a little btr at explaining the problems and showed (in detail) how to do them, I might catch-on a little quicker. Nursing students have to keep their GPA as high as they can because the college of nursing only accepts 160 students each year and they start with those who have the highest GPA. It is so frustrating!!

I have a cold also so that might be contributing to my bad mood and irritability! lol

Thanks for letting me vent!

MAMA movie night was great last night! Thanks to Pat for bringing in the pizza and thanks to everyone who attended! L.I.P service will be having a Halloween party this month. When we receive more information, we will let everyone know!

Until I blog again....
Jen Dolly

No comments:

Post a Comment